Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Shabby Chic post

Yesterday I was invited to attend the NCT Easter party in Shenfield with my Beautiful Things stall. I had a lovely morning and Little Mack enjoyed playing with some other little people all morning.


On my way home I couldn't resist taking a picture of my local blind shop. How wonderfully shabby chic is this?

Inspired by the window I went home and made an extra special card for one of my customers.

The final part of my shabby chic day came when my gift arrived for the handmade swap from the lovely Sally. She has kindly made me this fab padded heart bunting and it is the perfect length to hang in my hall under my very dodgy internal window!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hearts. I received my swap item today from Ang. I have blogged and linked back to your blog. Thanks for the swap it was great fun, when's the next one??????????????

    ReplyDelete