Sunday 22 July 2012

Bootsale Sunday

YEAH FINALLY, the sun shone and it didn't rain overnight meaning I could get to a bootsale!

I had every intention of getting up with the lark this morning, but at 1am Saturday night when I realised I was still crocheting and catching up on old episodes of Home and Away I changed my plans!


Little Miss Mack was off for a sleepover at my friends house in Woodham Ferrers and right near by is the Rettendon Lazy Bones which starts at 10.30 (far more reasonable time to mooch) so after dropping her off I went for a wander.


I mainly picked up items for the shop (more on that soon) so it was all about little vintage treasures to sell in my curios corner (dont you just love that piggy?), Jars for buttons and beads and shelving and storage items all destined for a lick of spray paint or dark brown wood stain.

I also picked up an adorable vintage style dress for 50p and some rather funky socks for Little Miss Mack and a vintage copy of Alice in Wonderland for 20p for my friend & business partner Natasha  who is a huge Alice collector.

 
I'm hoping this weather holds and I might try the Wednesday bootsale this week as I am child free!


No comments:

Post a Comment