Tuesday 5 June 2012

Business Jutes

So you might remember a while back I made myself a rather spiffing jute bag in my company colours with my business name on.

Everywhere I go I use this bag, it's big enough that I can throw my handbag inside, a nappy or two, food for the kids and a jumper as well as my laptop and any samples or business stuff I might need for my day to day.

If I'm running a class or a session somewhere I'll fill it up to and I always show off my business name wherever and whatever I'm doing.

I'd love to spread the word about my business some more and what better way to do that than to help you spread the word about yours.

If you own a business and would like me to custom make you your very own Business Jute in your company colours then I have an offer you are going to love.

My jutes are usually priced between £25 - £35 but for the 1st 6 people who order one they will be available for the bargain price of £18 including postage!  

You have complete control over colours and embellishments and we can come up with just the right design to suit your requirements. I'll pop a few business cards in with you order so you can spread the love for me!

So come on, who wants one?

Comment below and leave your e-mail address, tweet me @clairemackaness or send me an e-mail to order

No comments:

Post a Comment