Sunday 20 November 2011

Fishy Fishy

I recently purchased a lovely set of fishy crayons from the fabulous Dani at Colourmefun as a 1st birthday present for my little friend Nathan Fish.

Dani kindly custom made me a full set of 8 of these little critters and I designed a custom carrying case to put them in.

It has 8 little slots and a velcro fastening, so you can roll it up into a nice tube and pop it in the change bag.


As per my other creations for the littlest fish - (A playmat and dummy bag) I've bought some lovely fishy fabric to do the job with.

When I showed Dani what I'd made she kindly offered me a set of crayons to give away to one of my lovely readers.

You can pick either of the 4 crayon dinosaur sets from the colourmefun website as pictured below simply by leaving a comment on this post.

The winner will be picked at random on Thursday 24th November and whats more they come in a cute little bag too so you dont need me to make you a case!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely crayons (and love the fish themed bag too!) my eldest son loves dinosaurs so I thought I'd leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely prize! such cute crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! My daughter would love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my son (2yrs) would love these he is OBSESSED with drawing, cutting and making things, I am hoping he has inherited my love for it. What a fabulous idea! I think I will have a look for Xmas present to. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little boy is starting to really enjoy drawing (scribbling!) so I'm on the lookout for some funky chunky crayons, these look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crayons by Colourmefun,will be buying a few different sets in the future for my 3 year old daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crayons by Colourmefun,will be buying Some for the kids . so cute ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful little crayons...might even encourage my one year old to do something else with them other than just attempt to eat them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these crayons, perfect for stockings!! The bag you made for them is really beautiful :) Thanks! Emily xx @emymc on twitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire-Louise Fish21 November 2011 at 09:13

    Crayons, are you sure? Nathan's convinced they are sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these crayons, they are such a perfect gift idea - my daughter already has her name in them, and my nephew would love those dinosaurs! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful! @stressymummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab crayons and a great case you made for them, I bet they will be well received! Please pop me in your hat, I know a little boy who would just love them! The company ColourMeFun is just down the road from me too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Colour Me Fun crayons.... nearly as much as my kids do!
    Viv @ Poppy Sparkles

    ReplyDelete