Tuesday 27 September 2011

Temptation

Today has been a day of temptation for me.

I popped into town and saw this lovely dress in the window of MESH, they had shown a sneeky peek of it yesterday on the Crown Street Facebook page and I really liked it. I'm tempted to have a go at making one of these neck ruffles from felted wool.

Then I went into Steamer Trading our wonderful kitchen shop and watched Linda a.k.a 'The Cookery Angel' demonstrating her tipsy apple and blackberry cupcakes. They were really, really yummy. Thankfully for my waistline they were mini ones on the taster plates!


Next up was a visit to my lovely wool shop We3 also on Crown Street for a little wool purchase. I have 2 craft fairs this weekend Havering Handmade on Saturday and Ingrave Community Market on Sunday so I need lots of wooly projects to keep me busy while I sit at my stall. How yummy is my most recent purchase?


I am hoping to launch the Snuggly Buggly collection soon, all of the items will be available on a buy it now basis and many are one off pieces not available for custom orders so keep an eye out on the facebook page for an announcement. Some items will be available for sale at the fairs, if they don't sell out online first! Here's a sneeky peek at some of the stock.


All very tempting! See you soon.

Claire
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment