Saturday 12 March 2011

Folksy Friday

Ok so once again I start my blog with an apology for not blogging. I truly am useless. I swear that any day now I will sit down and get my life in order and make time to do things on a regular basis and blogging will be one of them (sure, of course Claire whatever)!!

I am currently typing this whilst suffering with a bout of insomnia after lying in bed for an hour tossing and turning so got myself up again only to find nothing to read on facebook, twitter or blogger so when all else fails write something yourself!

It being a Friday what better than a spot of retail therapy with a Folksy Friday. No real theme for today, just yummy things that make me drool!

This cute little sock mouse from One Shy Elephant


This Gorgeous kids T-shirt from Mypipsqueak

This fantastic necklace by Made with Love


Last but not least a fabulous hand painted Aceo by Aceo Addict


Now lets see how long it takes before I blog again?

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment