Tuesday 23 March 2010

Introducing Ruby Slippers

Sorry I havn't blogged for a few days but I have been a busy little bee. I meant to post this up when I returned from my jolly in London last week but time ran away with me.

Whilst wandering around Spitalfields Market I came across this super duper little stall selling planted vintage teacups and all sorts of lovely Alice in Wonderland inspired cards and gifts.


I got chatting to the stallholders Becky & Mads and it appears we live in a very small world as they too are from my home town of Brentwood.

I am hoping to get them to come along to my Market on Easter Sunday so I'll keep you posted.

The Ruby Slippers doesn't have a website as yet, but they assure me one is on it's way so as soon as they are online I will update you. In the meantime I will leave you with a few more piccies.

No comments:

Post a Comment