Tuesday 11 December 2012

Book, Book, Book

The great thing about running my classes out of the back of a bookshop is the owners abilities to order me any craft book my heart desires!

Although Chicken & Frog is a childrens bookshop Jim and Natasha thought it would be a good idea to hold stock of some adult crafty books in view of the clientelle who would come through the door.

I had a fairly quiet day the other day and sat down and took a good look at some of the beauties we had in stock.  They really are yummy but 2 in particular jumped out at me:

Stitch by Stitch by Jane Bull & All Sewn Up by Chloe Owens.

There are some lovely projects in both of these books, far too many to share, but I have picked two of my favourites to teach you during February and the best thing is I've asked the lovely Mrs Chicken and Mr Frog to offer my pupils a copy of both books at a reduced cost!!


So here are the class details.  I'm confident spaces will book up fast, so do drop me a line if you want to book.  All classes take place at Chicken & Frog Bookshop, 7 Security House, Ongar Road, Brentwood, CM15 9AT



No comments:

Post a Comment