Saturday 7 April 2012

Leigh On Sea Vintage & Handmade Fair

Oh dear, somehow I have let 2 weeks slip by before posting up my pictures of the last Leigh on Sea Vintage and Handmade fair.  How did that happen.  


Life............that's what happened.  Sometimes I think I will go to bed one day and wake up 90 and in an old folks home. not knowing where the past few years have gone it fly's by my eyes so quickly.


I swear with each year you get older, the hours go faster and with every child you have that time doubles again!

So anyway, Saturday 24th March saw the local Community Centre in Leigh packed full with over 70 stalls of crafty and vintagey goodness.


I was really pleased to be opposite 2 of my favourite bloggy chums Sconch Textiles and Create, Make, Bake.


We enjoyed the stalls right by the entrance to the hall so saw lots of passing trade all day.


I always take lots of pictures of my stall when I attend Leigh.  As it is a full day it is a great opportunity to get lots out and put on a real show for the customers.  

 
The vintage theme of the day means I can also dig out my full range of pillows and vintage teacups etc so there is far more stock o showcase than the average market.


There was 1050 people through the door during the 6 hours that the event was open which was excellent.  I am already booked in to the next fair on the 7th July and hope to see some of you there.

In the meantime don't forget you can shop online at my website or visit my facebook page and flick through the photo albums to see whats in stock.  If something you have seen on this page is not listed then just shout as I probably haven't got round to listing it on the website yet!  Did I tell you I'm super busy LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment