Sunday 1 April 2012

Bootsale Bargains

I was up at the crack of dawn today, red spotty trolley at the ready to mooch the booty.  I love nothing more than a good couple of hours on my own on a Sunday morning, rummaging through boxes and haggling with the best of them.


Today was the first bootsale I have been to this year.  Although they started up a few weeks back I tend to find the early season ones just have a lot of dealers and not so many 'genuine' sellers.


Hopefully Mr Mack will get some good shifts this year so I get most Sunday mornings to myself.  It's not something I like to take the kids too as my bootsale of choice is HUUUUUGE and I always worry I'll loose them.


 
I took lots of pictures whilst I was there and am planning a post at some point in the next week or so about buying at bootsales.  Mum and I will be selling next weekend so I'll also do one on that too.

Do you want to see what I bought?

A great selection of vintage and costume brooches.  I have plans for these but you'll have to wait and see what I do with them!


This lovely duck wanted to come home for Little Miss Mack


BUTTONS!!!


Clip board, DS Game for Little Mack, brand new Mothercare rain coat for Little Miss Mack and a Brand New NEXT cardi for me (Priced at £28) for only £2!!


Plus a super bit of vintage fabric (my table cloth) and a lovely embroidered tray cloth.

What a great stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment