Monday 15 August 2011

Handmade Monday

First up on this sunny handmade monday is a little treat for my Mother in Law who has been an absolute star since Little Miss Mack arrived. Not only did she come over from her house in France for 2 weeks when Mr Mack went back to work, but last week she flew over and whisked Little Mack off to France for a little mini break.

By way of a thank you I made her this little sewing carry roll and matching tote bag with bucket bottom for her to take with her to patchwork classes. The fabric is fantastic and so funny, perfect for any quilter.




Next up was a couple of custom orders for kids personalised T-shirts


A customised ipad case for Charlie


I had a fantastic order for some bunting for a super new cupcake shop and childrens clothing boutique in Billericay called Enjoy. This bunting will be put up in the window. I will pop back to take some pics later in the week. In the meantime you can follow Enjoy on Twitter @Enjoyshop


I have made quite a bit more this week including some extra additions to The Cookery Angels uniform and some samples for a couple of shops which I am hoping will be stocking exclusive ranges soon. I intend to blog about these seperatly so you will have to wait and see what I come up with. Dont forget to follow the blog for regular updates or become a fan on facebook or follow me on Twitter @clairemackaness

5 comments:

  1. Some brilliant fabrics! I think the sewing roll is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the fabric used for the tote bag and roll, you can't help but smile when you look at it.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so creative, I'm very impressed with your work. I really plan to start sewing more (ha, I mean I plan to start really sewing!) and you are inspiring me! Love the fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous makes again, love the gift for your mother in law - I'm sure she must have loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire these are lovely! I the the Beryl Cook style print!xxxx

    ReplyDelete