Tuesday 2 August 2011

Competition time

Well I have looked in my diary and all being well I will have plenty of sewing time in the next 3 weeks. So to celebrate and encourage all of you lovely people to place orders I have decided to run a competition.

For every order of a custom made or in stock item placed between now and Thursday 18th August I will place your name in a hat. On the Thursday I will ask Little Mack to pick a winner who will be refunded the entire cost of their order including postage charges.


So if you have been thinking of ordering something 'Beautiful' for a while now, what better time to do it than when you could be in with the chance of getting it for nothing!

Spread the word, Beautiful Things fans, share this post on your facebook pages, blogs and Twitter, spread the Beautiful Things love xxx

HOW TO ORDER

As my website is currently under re-development the best place to view my work is on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/beautifulthingsbyclairemackaness to the left of the page is a link that says PHOTOS click this and you will find all manner of albums showing all of the lovely things I have made. Some of these items are in stock for immediate delivery and some can be re-created in the fabric of your choice. I also love a challenge so if you think that I might be able to make you something you have had your mind on for a while, just pop a message on the wall and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment