Friday 12 November 2010

Folksy Friday

It's been ages since I did a Folksy Friday, but as I making a concerted effort to blog more in general I couldn't think of a better time to re-start.

This week I am going to feature items made by my fellow November Sparks listing club. We have all pledged to list an item a day during the month of November and so far we are all doing really well.

Heres what I listed today


A set of handwarmers just perfect for a stocking filler for someone in your family who spends lots of time outdoors.

Other members offerings for today are:

Beautiful Ballerina booties by Booties by Dannie

A lovely bag from Audreys Cat

A lovely necklace from Mary Elliot Jewellery

Do remember us Folksy Folk when you are doing your Christmas shopping. So much care goes into all of ourhandcrafted items that they will be a treasured gift for whomever you choose to give them too. Buy handmade this Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my baby ballet slippers!

    With my cold hands I certainly need some hand warmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelt choices, they are all gorgeous.

    In particular: Pretty little ballet shoes from Dannie. I defy anyone not to think they are cute, and another stunning bag from AudreysCat!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of hand warmers. My dd is always complaining of cold hands whilst at the stables. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete