Tuesday 8 June 2010

Leigh on Sea Craft and Vintage Clothing Fair

So Saturday was the day..................and what a splendid day it was too. The sun was shining and the people of Leigh were flocking to the Community Centre on Elm Road to see what goodies could be found at the Craft and Vintage Clothing fair. Here are a few shots of my stall in all it's splendor.


I had a great little spot right in front of the main entrance. Most of my customers had looked at things on their way in and then bought them on their way out! I was lucky to be next to the hugely talented Sharon Blackman who makes the most amazing textile pictures and then turns them into cards. She was doing a roaring trade all day and it was no surprise.

I did get a chance to have a quick wander around. Here are some of my favourite stalls:
The most amazing cupcakes by The Truly Scrumptious Cakery Company.

I had my eye on some of their teacups but they were watching me!

Fabulous vintage garden wear by Lil Chrissy. I must get myself one of those windbreaks!


And last but not least the lovely Georgia Coote and her stunning vintage button jewellery. Georgia is actually Sharons Daughter and her sister is also crafty too. I am hoping to entice them along to the Ingrave Community Market next month.

I had a lovely day and went home with some pennies in my pocket which made it an even nicer day. I do hope Anna will be organising another one as it was a truly wonderful event.

Colin & Francis were also re-homed too. Here they are in the Chicken Coop.

Finally I shall leave you with a few close up shots of my little stall.

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty! How could you bear to part with all that gorgeous stuff lol. I'm only sorry you are miles away otherwise I would have been there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Your stall looks lovely, well done! Glad you enjoyed and that is was a success, it's a great feel hey!

    Did you think any more about running your own in Brentwood?

    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fabulous stall. I grew up in Leigh-on-Sea and my parents still live there. They love craft fairs and my well have gone along to this one. Elaine

    ReplyDelete