Wednesday 2 June 2010

Two more to add to the brood

Well since I last posted Gertrude has been re-homed with the lovely Councillor Karen Chilvers. She is going to live in Karens kitchen, I just hope it is not yellow!

Since making the last three chickens I came across some fantastic vintage fabric which was really bright and funky so I decided to make a chicken with a difference..............

Meet Florence.


Florence likes cats and drives a Nissan Micra.



Next to add to the brood comes Colin.

Colin is made from hessian sack cloth and looks a bit sorry for himself. It's no surprise really considering he used to be a Small Business Manager in an International Investment Bank.

Both Florence & Colin will be travelling with me to the Vintage fair in leigh-on-Sea this Saturday and are hoping to find new homes. If you would like to snap up any of my chickens in advance of the event, please do contact me. Medium chickens such as Florence & Francis are £8.50 and the larger ones Patricia & Colin are £10.50. Watch this space as tonight I feel the urge to make them some chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment