This week I managed to find:
- Some brand new vintage Thomas the Tank Enginge curtains and a bin which Little Mack thinks are fabulous for £3.00
- Brand new Cath Kidston shower Gel for £1.00
- 2 brand new vintage pillow cases for 50p
- A cute little basket for 50p
- A cherry belt which I think might be destined to be a bag strap for 20p
- A Laura Ashely interiors book for 50p
- A wooden clothes airer for £1.50 (I've wanted one of these to display bits on my stall for ages)
- 2 cute teacups (which I forgot to photograph)
- And................this amazing stash of crafty bits for £12.50!! (off the back of a lorry but who cares)?
What fantastic bootsale finds have you had recently? I'd love you to share your links with me.