Tuesday 18 May 2010

Everybody loves a custom order

I love making items for my shop, but i think my favourite thing to do is make something bespoke for one of my customers. I thought I'd share my two latest ones with you.

A card for a very good customer of mine who requested turquiose blue, bling and the name MOLLY in big letters. Do you think I cracked it?

Secondly my Mum has a function to go to this weekend and asked me to make her a brooch to match her outfit. Luckily I had just the right shade of satin in my stash to match her cardi. The skirt has tiny sequins on so I added a little bling for added sparkle.


I wont be charging her for this one as long as she point people in the direction of Beautiful Things!

If your looking for a cushion or bunting to match your living room, a brooch or bag to match your outfit or anything custom made then please feel free to ask. I love a challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Your certainly cracked the spec for the card! It looks great!!

    The brooch is really pretty too, I'm sure your Mum will love it! Lovely colours.

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete