Tuesday 10 June 2014

Easy Peasy Darts - Tuesday Tutorials

It's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing.  Time for the Tuesday Pintorial Trail over at Crafts on Sea.  This week I am sharing my video tutorial for the easiest way I've found to mark darts when dressmaking. No more tailors tacks or tracing paper, this method is foolproof and so simple.



Once you've had a good look see, do pop over to crafts on sea and follow some of the other bloggers taking part in Tuesday Tutorials, there is a whole board of great ideas pinned each week.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful tutorial. My sewing always ends up covered in tailors tacks! This will give me a much more precise finish #pintorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the owl fabric! they look fab! Thanks for sharing it with us! #Pintorials.

    ReplyDelete