Thursday 2 January 2014

Project 365

If you read my last blog you will see I have set myself a pretty steep lot of crafty New Years Resolutions.  I'm hoping the organisation that they will bring to my life will indirectly make my personal life a little more organised and hence make me a little happier, which will then impact on my family so I've not set myself any personal resolutions this year.

I have however set myself a little challenge.  I have decided to join in with project 365 which is basically taking a picture a day for 365 days of the year.  It should act as a lovely little reference of 2014 at the end of the year and should also help me get to know my SLR camera a little bit more in the meantime.  I'm sure there will be the odd iphone snap or instagram shot, but as I take pictures almost every day I don't see that I should find this one too hard.

I'm uploading to Birgittas Project365 group on facebook and also my own personal photo album on my profile but there are no real rules.  If you want to join in, join a group, post to instagram, keep a folder on your PC or use a sharing site like Flickr or similar.  Just enjoy it.

Here are day 1 & 2 of the challenge, (I'm noticing a theme already)!


New Years Day 1st Jan 2014 - Little Miss Mack and I are in our PJ's watching Dora in bed. Mummy is enjoying a little bit of Hooky and working on finishing her #grannyblanketchallenge

  

2nd Jan 2014 - Back to work with a brand new notebook and mug courtesy of my good friends Tash & Nici who know my love for PiP studio

No comments:

Post a Comment