Tuesday 14 January 2014

Blog Training

Some of you may not know this but I also offer Social Media Training.  Nothing fancy pants, but enough to be able to help other crafters and small businesses to start to promote their business or just blog for fun.

I recently inspired Julia with my UFO post to have a go at finishing all her UFO's and she decided she'd like to start a blog to help document her journey.




I spent a couple of hours with her, setting up a blog page and making it look pretty and then teaching her how to post and schedule posts for when she is too busy to write!

She has since had a play with the templates and added pictures and backgrounds and it's looking super.  Pop over for a peek and see how she progresses with her New Year Challenge.

In the meantime if you fancy having a go at blogging or need a bit of help with social media you can view my training packages HERE (prices start from as little as £35)

No comments:

Post a Comment