Tuesday 31 July 2012

I want your rubbish

This might look like rubbish to you but to 250 children making rubbish monsters with me on Friday it looks like heaven! 


I have a big bag and I know my partner in crime has a big box or two as well but we need more!

Please save me all your recyclables in the way of pots, lids, boxes, tubes, trays etc (washed up please) I'm happy to collect on Thursday from Brentwood and Billericay area just drop me a message with your address.
 

And if your looking for something fun to do with the kids this Friday come along to King Georges Park in Brentwood between 11 - 3pm and see us in our giant inflatable dome where we are telling stories about rubbish, recycling and monsters and your kids can make their own rubbish monster.


This was me last week making Olympic flames!  

There will be Punch and Judy, face painting and bouncy castles too and the best thing about it?  It's all FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment