Friday 25 November 2011

Yes Please Santa

As many of you know I am off to sunnier climes for Christmas and New Year on Wednesday so I will not be partaking in the Christmas Fair circuit this year. I have my last event of the year on Saturday and so on Sunday (stock levels dependant) I will be having a little end of season clear out.

I've decided to make it more fun to turn it into a game and we will be playing 'Yes Please Santa' on my facebook page from 8pm on Sunday 27th November.


There will be lots of goodies suitable for Christmas presents as well as some end of line products. Some items discounted and lots of special offers. Think teabag holders, handwarmers, mittens, smellies and pretty little gifts.

Heres the rules:

  • I will post pictures up on my facebook page of the item and it's price including postage. The first person to comment underneath with the words 'Yes Please Santa' will be able to purchase the item.
  • I will then message you the payment details (if you want to wait till the end of the evening for a total then do let me know as there may be more items you win and therefore your postage can be combined).
  • Payment MUST be made by 10pm on Monday 28th November as items will be posted on Tuesday morning. If you have not paid for your items by this time then they will be packed back into the stock room until I return from my travels in January.
  • Payment is by paypal personal transaction and all items will be posted standard parcel 2nd class.

So tell your friends and make sure you are online from 8pm, pour yourself a glass of wine, crack open the mince pies and get ready to be snappy with your comments.

Good luck, I hope you all get what your looking for.

Claire
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment